Job ID: R0015209
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS Canada, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail Canada is seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Security Analyst to work on our Canadian Rail Projects. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in the Mississauga, ON Canada.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
The Senior Security Analyst is accountable for
• Support Safety and Security Organization for the security certification elements for design, construction and deliverables for the as-built design in a complex Rail Transit project
The Senior Security Analyst will work in a complex railways environment and will support the Chief Safety and Security Officer, creating and updating the documents and managing customer's expectation.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
· 5-8 years of experience with at least 3 years in Rail Transit projects
· Local experience is considered an asset.
· Education required: Bachelor's degree in Security, Engineering or Technical/Physical Science
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
· Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, independence and ability to manage priorities.
· Skilled in interacting with direct and indirect reporting employees and with company managers.
· Skilled in interacting with subcontractors and with customers and customers representatives.
· Excellent communication skills and a strong, self-motivated, work ethic.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access).
Proficiency in DOORS
· Proficient in English speaking, reading, and writing.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work on multiple demands simultaneously.
Education / Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree (in Security, Engineering or Technical/Physical Science) is required plus
· Advanced degree such as MBA or MS preferred.
· Professional affiliations, certificates, or awards desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/