*Dallas residency and working authorization required
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Meet our Team
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the revenue targets & margins for one of the top 5 global banks and a strategic customer for Hitachi Vantara. Builds deep business relationships in assigned portfolio and acts as a trusted advisor. Responsible for Account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Vice President of Financial Services, Digital Solutions Business Unit. The Client Engagement Partner in addition will work very closely with the delivery teams, shaping new Projects to meet the client needs and develop a strong pipeline of work for Hitachi Vantara. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Deliver topline & bottom-line growth targets.
- Foster positive relationships with the client and be a trusted advisor.
- Help the client implement services and plan projects effectively.
- Manage the contract terms and conditions with the client.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Address client issues with speed and efficiency.
- Work with sales teams and client to generate new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports on the client project performance.
- Must additionally incubate one or multiple opportunities from the early stages of development and grow them significantly.
- Should be the voice of the customer with Hitachi Vantara delivery teams.
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned accounts.
- Develops strategies that link account's business drivers to Hitachi Vantara's Digital Solutions and Services offerings capabilities.
- Understand the buying process and align resources needed to facilitate account penetration.
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly meetings in assigned portfolio.
- Work with consulting team when implementation, integration, project management support is required.
- Effectively present Digital Solutions and Services products and value proposition & Hitachi Vantara services and solutions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the this accounts, relevant industry drivers and competitive landscape to establish confidence with C-suite stakeholders.
- Use effective time management and account planning techniques to maximize results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with complementary partners to grow the business.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs from assigned accounts and coordinate across multiple teams within Hitachi Vantara to deliver winning proposals
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue & margin for assigned portfolio
- Proactively present Hitachi Vantara's Digital Solutions and Services that help solve business challenges for assigned accounts
- Partner with Delivery Teams to ensure high quality deliverables and represent the voice of the customer
- Collaborate across internal departments to deliver the best value to assigned accounts.
- Be a self-starter and be able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Degree in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a Client Partner/Account Manager role
- Good blend of Industry & Technology experience
- In-depth understanding of the Banking and Financial vertical
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge