Company DescriptionHitachi Solutions
understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
As part of Hitachi Group
and one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career.
Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we are looking to expand our Intellectual Property (IP)/ Product Team. The IP team focuses on developing products and accelerators using a wide array of Microsoft cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who will be responsible for maintaining the • integrity, accuracy, and consistency of Hitachi
`s Methodology framework across all languages.Job Description
- Maintain the Methodology framework content and manage the contributions from appropriate SME's.
- Maintain internal & external references, metadata and integrity across all artefacts and all repositories.
- Conduct translation of new and updated English content.
- Regular maintenance of the Methodology framework.
- Communications to others for maintenance of adjoining tasks and repositories.
- Maintain SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) & Azure repositories content and structure.
- Periodic maintenance tasks to ensure artefacts remain current and quality is maintained.
- Management of DE tasks, including liaison with relevant team members.
- Maintain and action backlog for UK and DE.
- Manage feedback process to gather "live-use" feedback to improve artefacts.
- Source & maintain quality example artefacts to support Methodology training.
- Maintain Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) / Symbio processes.
- Maintain IP training documentation.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Ability to produce high quality and professional documentation/presentations.
- Experienced at working with defined project methodologies and project governance models.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Good at building relationships.
- Team player.
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Mobile Phone Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role based in Sofia, Bulgaria.