RPA SME Architect UIPATH, Automation Anywhere, SAP "Key Responsibilities:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a RPA Solution Architect.
• Minimum of 6 months of experience as a RPA developer.
• Should have Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
• Should have experience in architecting RPA solutions on premise and cloud
• Should have RPA architect hands-on experience on UIPATH, Automation Anywhere
• Expertise on SAP RPA Automation
• Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Hands-on RPA development expertise.
• Review developed workflows to ensure development standards are properly met.
• Monitor progress and ensure quality of the RPA development, testing and deployment phase. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge