Company DescriptionCompany Description
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our leadership in Global Dynamics 365 Field Service and Manufacturing is what truly sets us apart and enables us to maintain a strategic relationship with Microsoft.Job Description
We are looking for a Product Owner within our Innovations, Industry Cloud Solutions Team to drive the growth of our Manufacturing and Field Services library of pre-configured Power Apps, Extensions, and Reports to bridge Microsoft Dynamics F&O functionality gaps and streamline the most common ERP scenarios. This is an integral role in our product organization and require a professional who is:
- A product thought leader. You have experience building and maintaining productized solutions applicable to multiple clients in the Dynamics and Power Platform space or similar for Manufacturing and Field Services for a technology consulting organization.
- Passionate about the customer experience. You are passionate about the needs and experience of our users. You listen closely to all feedback from customers, sales, and delivery creating working relationships with all stakeholders. You can craft requirements based on this feedback to drive product advancement. You understand the delivery experience to support internal adoption and coach on a superior delivery experience.
- Team oriented. You can be the stable interface between all stakeholders, earn trust and can drive the product development and implementation life cycle. You anticipate problems, mitigate risks, and understand how to support delivery team ease of use. You can speak to Solution and Technical architects to guide their understanding and implementation of the product in projects in real time.
- Marketing awareness. You engage with corporate and industry cloud marketing team members to ensure our product branding is current and relevant and showcases the product's value. You can provide input to the marketing teams on the value proposition and help provide product inputs to marketing materials and events.
- Strong communication. You are comfortable representing your team and product to internal stakeholders, customers, and partners on both business and technical topics related to Manufacturing and/or field services. You enjoy speaking to large groups about product roadmaps, features, and customer business cases.
- Courageous and decisive. You have a passion for trying new things, thinking out of the box, and innovating to deliver more value to your customers. You're comfortable making decisions when you don't have all the information. You understand the power of working with and tapping into the experience of others to learn quickly, leverage our internal expertise and expedite results.
- Data Enthusiast. You have a strong desire to help people see and understand data. You can gather and analyze the data to help drive focused decision making and showcase new insights.
- Entrepreneurial. You can deliver on client engagements while driving product growth. You solve problems for your customers while jumping on opportunities to strategically add new lines of business. You can review our operations and support our continual improvement. You understand the need to focus on building a product with strong ROI and contribution to pipeline growth.
- Leads definition of 12-month vision for one or more roadmaps with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactively defines appropriate communication mechanisms, like reporting and status updates, for their domain and ensures follow-through.
- Sets ambitious but realistic goals, and productively challenges others to do the same. Achieves proper balance between taking direct ownership for work versus creating leverage through effective vision setting and delegation.
- Uses objective decision-making frameworks with well-defined criteria for deciding among several valid options, helping structure ambiguity and complexity into clear paths to decision making and forward progress while maximizing the value of the product.
- Creates a culture of self-reflection and actively seeks out two-way feedback within their team and direct stakeholder group.
- Demonstrates deep subject matter expertise in their industry domain, acting as functional level lead for problem investigation and solution design. Understands adjacent industry areas and associated dependencies and risks. Acts as the voice of the customer, keeping a focus on the end user and achieving the product's value.
- Have the ability to independently or in partnerships with architects craft meaningful designs or augment existing project designs to support generalized product development or project delivery.
- Displays sound, independent decision making in the areas of prioritization, trade-offs, upward/outward communication, expectation setting, etc. Able to partner with technical resources.
- Builds relationships with internal practices, performs governance processes, and facilitates cross-functional interactions with varying audiences to collect product improvement feedback and help drive delivery application of our products
- Able to oversee the product lifecycle and support product delivery on projects in an advisory or delivery capacity. Understand how to drive adoption of your product amongst the delivery practices.
- 5-7+ years delivering business transformation, product management or related disciplines in Manufacturing
- Ability to facilitate and lead collaborative discovery workshops such Design Thinking, and Design Sprints.
- Clear understanding of Microsoft's suite of solution capabilities and the value they provide to clients: Dynamics, Azure Services, Data and Analytics, and Power Platform.
- Ability to frame and assess complex business challenges, then break them down into actionable steps, plans, and roadmaps.
- Experience leading agile project teams, driving strategic consensus for product decisions, and fostering collaboration across potentially conflicting business interests.
- Experience creating, refining, and owning product backlogs in Azure DevOps, JIRA, or similar applications.
- Experience working with solution and technical architects to recapture delivery solutions and transition them to generalized industry product
- Superior attention to detail with strong written and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to tell stories using data that synthesize complex technical concepts into non-technical language for client stakeholders.
- Ability to assess the market potential / ROI on proposed features to support road map decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability develop and cultivate strong individual relationships with client executives and a variety of project team members.
- Experience working remotely with distributed internal and customer teams in a highly collaborative manor using tools like Microsoft Teams and Mural.
- Humble, hungry, with strong emotional intelligence
- 5-7+ years delivering software solutions in an agile SaaS environment as a Product Manager, preferably in Enterprise Software and Digital Transformation
Additional InformationPlease note: Although this is a Remote / Virtual / Work-From-Home career opportunity, candidates MUST reside, and be authorized to work without sponsorship, in the US.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-JH1#REMOTE
- Experience delivering products for a consulting organization