Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you 'll bring to the team:
DITA Certified Senior Developer
Should be a DITA(XML) Developer with 5 or more years of DITA(XSLT, XPath, XSD, DTD, DITA-OT plugin, DITA-FMx, XDocs DITA, XML) development experience.
7 + years of software development experience required.
Experience working in Oxygen, XML Mind, and FrameMaker.
Detailed Knowledge of DITA design and implementation topics including Rules, Class Design, Flows, Services.
• Experience with Any prior CCMS will be preferred.
• Knowledge about technologies (DITA, XSLT etc.) will be preferred.
• Excellent DITA-OT plugin analysis, design, programming for XSLT(DITA) services and system integration skills.
• Working knowledge and experience in DITA-OT plugin, DITA-FMx, XDocs DITA, XML.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient understanding of SDLC process desired.
• Skill in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis.
• Solid experience with
• XML, XSLT, XPath, XSD, DTD, DITA-OT plugin, DITA-FMx, XDocs DITA.
• Experience in DITA Implementation Methodology/Agile development What you'll be doing
Design, develop and test DITA using CCMS.
• Follows established coding standards and techniques during design/development and assists in establishing/improving standards with continuous feedback.
• Utilizes design patterns that comply with Enterprise security policies and guidelines.
• Works with Business Analysts, Lead System Architects, Technical Analysts, and Integration Testing teams to ensure quality of code developed meets the functional, technical and security requirements.
• Works with onsite team or clients to conduct design reviews, code reviews and unit test reviews; Act as a technical guide for junior team members.
• Involved in integrating on-shore and off-shore code, leveraging DevOps pipelines.
• Creates business and technical processes and procedures with input from business teams, development, and IT Support.
• Shows a strong attention to detail and produces high-quality code.
• Maintains proficiency and develops expertise in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes needed for the development and ongoing maintenance of the application.
• Maintains proficiency and develops expertise in the business processes that drive the applications.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge