Front End Developer
Experience - 5-9 Years
Location - Pune / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Role & Responsibilities:
• Strong experience in ReactJs Development
• Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
• Experience with the Redux data pattern and NGRX
• Experience working with server-client architectures, consuming JSON data from API's
• Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
• Contribute to the analysis of business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge