Real business partner to Regional President and management team in terms of organization design, change management and all HR affairs, the HR Regional Director defines and implements the HR strategy in the region.
Develop The Communication Policy And Ensure HSE Management In The Region
Area of Accountabilities:
- Key Activities:
HR processes and policies
- Support the business needs by creating and monitoring the HR processes and policies, in line with Corporate HR Strategy
- Coordinate the development and training processes in order to promote and develop talent and settle proper Succession Plans.
- Ensure efficient recruitment (right person on time, on cost) and selection processes and participate to management positions recruitment process.
- Ensure an efficient controlling of HR KPIs (Headcount, absenteeism, overtime…) in order to anticipate their evolution and impact.
- Contribute to define all HR aspect in the AOP or 5YO.
Salary and compensation
- Define and manage the compensation budget
- Monitor the regional salary review policy respecting the compensation budget and follow the bonus process
Internal communication & Employee engagement
- Support the deployment of Corporate communication
- Design or execute the internal communication activities both in top-down and bottom-up ways
- Lead the Employee Engagement Survey and ensure the improvement actions have been put into practice in each plant
Health, safety & environment Management
- Set objectives on HSE management
- Ensure the responsible person check and educate related people, rules are followed, incident/accident reported and corrective action taken
- Support the plant HR Manager for collective negotiation with union; Maintain positive relationship with union.
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
- Ensure the deployment of the company communication to the team
- Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
- Key Professional Competencies:
“Hard technical skills directly related to the job function”
- General HR culture
- Proficient international mobility knowledge
- Know-how of various HR aspects (recruitment & selection, labor law, salary & benefits and union affairs)
- Business Acument
- Project management and change management
- Organizational Development
- Functional Management
- Fluent English Level
- Key Personal:
“Soft behaviour or personal skills related to the individual capacity to execute a job task or responsibility”
- Strategy Understanding & Roll-out
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Communication & Presentation
- Implementation & Result Orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resources in which 5 years in a human resource management position in a multinational and/or industrial environment
- Multi-sites human resource management experience preferred