Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
- Job Location: Hyderabad or Bangalore
- Experience: 4 to 7 years
Additional skills for the lead -
- Required experience in pre-call planning, cold calling, lead generation.
- Must have a good understanding in Digital Engineering space which includes SaaS Product development, Smart products & IoT, Product modernization & sustenance, Testing & RPA.
- Should be able to create campaign material planning including making the prospect database by working closely with Sales, Delivery & Practice.
- Should have experience in lead generation within NA Markets.
- Aptitude for technology and sales.
Required Candidate profile:
• Must have prior experience in similar tech and solution sales Demand Gen/ Inside sale roles
• Must have excellent communication skills, vocal and written, coupled with receptive listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
• Should have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and high growth sales environment
• Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
• Should be a Self-starter and a Team player
• Proficient with CRM and MS tools
• Direct the inside sales function for Digital engineering
• Set and track sales targets for the team
• Work closely with VP of sales for GDES/PES and the sales team in the US
• Report on sales lead generation metrics and suggest continuous improvements
• Build an open-communication environment for the team
• Liaise with marketing, knowledge hub, delivery teams to ensure brand consistency and increased lead generation outcomes. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge