Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Develops ETL technical specifications, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions.
- Documents ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs, and solutions as per established standards for data governance.
- Performance tuning of the ETL process and SQL queries and recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques.
- Expert in Data Warehouse life cycle methodologies and BI best practices.
- Expert tuning and debugging oracle queries and hql queries.
- Conducting deep level analysis to identify the root cause to systematically resolve issues.
- Reviewing code to identify issues as well as deviations from best practices.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Working knowledge with Hadoop, YARN, hive/impala is a big plus.
• Support ETL technical specifications, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions.
• Document ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs, and solutions as per established standards for data governance.
• Performance tuning of the ETL process and SQL queries and recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques.
• Expert in Data Warehouse life cycle methodologies and BI best practices.
• Conducting deep level analysis to identify the root cause to systematically resolve issues.
• Reviewing code to identify issues as well as deviations from best practices.
• Having knowledge on Hadoop, YARN, hive/impala. Mandatory skills:
3+ yrs of experience in working on Pentaho and ETL solutions. Nice to have skills:
GCP, Hadoop, Hive, Impala Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....): Development, Migration Shifts, If any: No Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge