*US Residency and working authorization required
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
This is a senior role in the Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods & Transportation vertical, reporting to the Global Head of industry vertical. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients in the Manufacturing and consumer goods industries and driving profitable growth for Hitachi Vantara. In this role you will serve as a strategic partner to CxO-level clients, guiding / supporting their strategic agendaWhat You Will Be Doing
• Business development in Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods & Transportation industry vertical
• Effective prospecting and lead management building a 10X pipeline within your territory
• Managing and reporting a sales pipeline within CRM, bringing the visibility of the revenue accurately, quarterly
• Focus on activities and opportunities delivering short term and long-term revenue.
• Effective and regular networking to attract and influences Partner sales and grow our Partner relationships.
• Drive client negotiations & strategic business development
• Continually maintain and expand senior client relationship through regular business reviews and other strategic planning sessions
• Oversee overall opportunity progression, engaging as required by vertical leadership
• Drive client negotiations & strategic business developmentWhat You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
• Deep understanding of the Manufacturing industry or a specific segment and experience in consultative solution selling roles.
• Sales experience in IT services (Consulting, ERP, Data/Analytics, IoT)
• A minimum of 10 years of outside sales experiences specializing in new logo acquisition and/or new business development
• An avid hunter with a proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers or influencers necessary to close business
• Demonstrate strong relationships with partners, advisors and prospects
• Must demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving annual quota targets while providing specific details on key customer wins
• A successful track record of managing and closing complex sales campaigns, using outcome and solution selling techniques is a must
• Possesses a competitive attitude, strong work ethic and thrives in a fast pace, high growth and matrixed organizational environment
• Collaboration, energy, enablement, a growth mindset, creativity, and trustworthiness
• Positive history of collaborative selling within geography
• Must be a proficient user of CRM systems and other MS Office tools
• Having a BA/BS degree or equivalent is desirable Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected compensation for this position is approx. $175K base per year, with a lucrative commission plan earning up to $1M per year.
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus, sales target incentive or commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge