Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. The role will report to the Head of Service Delivery
The candidate will:
- Have a passion for Service Delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to articulate Hitachi service propositions.
- Be an advocate for the Hitachi brand and Hitachi Services department.
- Have experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations.
- Be commercially astute.
- Be able to influence and operate with and partners and vendors.
- Management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- Tracking and safeguarding project margins across services delivered to the account.
- Participate in sales engagements by support Sales team to assist in closing new lines of business within the account.
- Lead and engage key client stakeholders to establish a trusted advisor relationship with business decision makers.
- Maintain high performance levels for service-related processes and implement improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and ensuring effective communication between client and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure systems, procedures and methodologies are in place to support service delivery excellence.
- Accountability for service delivery performance and meeting client expectations.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting to senior management on the performance of service delivery.
- Build strong relationships with team members and stakeholders to facilitate effective communication between Hitachi departments.
- Identify customer issues and business needs by maintaining excellent relationships with key client stakeholders and end users.
- Align Hitachi services to meet client's business challenges and ensure the successful transition of clients into service.
- Drive case studies and references from account base.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- 5 years + in the role of Service Delivery Manager/Customer Success Manager
- Exceptional customer facing skills and people management
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework (certification preferred)
- Knowledge of Project Management (Certification preferred)
- Experience working in consultancy practices (preferred)
- Experience of managing service delivery for Dynamics 365 or other cloud-based business applications (preferred)
- Understanding of CRM, ERP and productivity applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/