Skip to main content
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: JRA22248
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Production & Skilled Trades
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Description Job Title
: ElectricianReports to
: Lead ElectricianResponsibilities:
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.Qualifications:
- Assist with the assembly of the equipment according to approved design and customer specifications.
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Assist with the execution of ISO/Quality Standards.
- Communicate with the project team on open issues and progress during the build process.
- Assist with the successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
- Learn to effectively and safely: troubleshoot wiring and circuits, wire according to NEC, and read and understand schematics
- High school diploma, or equivalent certification, 3-4 years’ electrical experience
- Related vocational education preferred
- Journeyman’s card preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate Excel.
- Proficient in: schematic interpretation, panel building, machine wiring, and troubleshooting
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.
- Proven ability to accept and give direction, set expectations, and hold team members accountable to meet timing, budget, and customer expectations.
- Ability to train and mentor.
- Ability to maintain a steady pace while bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, and climbing onto and beneath machines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required.
- Ability to obtain a Hi-Lo (Fork Lift), Aerial Platform and Overhead Crane license, along with Lock Out Tag Out training, while employed at JR.
- Ability to provide own hand tools and tool box suitable for the job (a list of those recommended will be
- Travel at least 20% of the time may be required. This may include domestic and international travel depending on the project.