Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Were you the kid who was constantly overturning rocks to see what was underneath? When everyone else looks at something right-side up, do you often stand on your head to get a different perspective? Do you consider yourself an excellent and active listener?
Interest peaked? Well then this role at Hitachi Solutions may be for you!
Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) at Hitachi Solutions sometimes can be seen wearing magic glasses. Their creative thinking and analytical skills enable them to offer a perspective or solution that others just don't see. Establishing a genuine rapport is something ISR's are particularly great at. They seek first to understand the customer's needs and they initially listen more than they talk. Growing our business and expanding our customer base is their specialty! Delighting customers is what brings them joy.Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
QualificationsInside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software (Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.