Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Do you have that enviable continuous-learner mindset? Are you an expert juggler? Can you nurture that special strategic-relationship plant and make it grow strong and tall?The work you will be doing and the impact you will make
Alliance Sales Associates at Hitachi Solutions North American embody flexibility and creativity. They laugh in the face of ambiguity and thrive in an environment where there is often times more than one right answer.
We are searching for that person who wants to be on the frontline of our Marketing and Sales Lead Generation engine. Who thrives engaging with people. Who understands what a partner ecosystem is. Oh...and loves Microsoft too! This person will be hub central for our awesome marketing and sales teams, as well as our partner's field sellers to further develop our relationships, create and accelerate pipeline, manage communication and collateral - all while leveraging our internal Dynamics 365 CRM and Sales Enablement platforms.
Never a dull moment, delighting our customers! Sound exciting? Submit your resume and apply!Responsibilities
QualificationsWhat we expect from you
- Targeted business development and partner relationship activities.
- Develop relationships both prospecting new and deepening existing connections.
- Create ways to connect with our Microsoft peers (field selling teams).
- Identify gaps in the partnership (relationship heatmapping, territories/geo, industry solutions, marketing opportunities).
- Actively participate on Company Social Selling channels.
- Clearly communicating our value proposition by thoroughly understanding Hitachi Solutions offerings, business values, and customer outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team and provide regular feedback on Lead and Marketing Campaign quality and insights.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience; business development, lead nurture, marketing, etc.
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Willingness to learn, grow, and be coached.
- Ability to reason and adapt quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Attention to recording engagement efforts within CRM.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Ability to work with remote teams and maintain an unwavering virtual connection presence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.