Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to the market, promoting the value of engaging Hitachi to partners, customers and technology alliances. This is accomplished through establishing trusted business relationships across this ecosystem to deliver valued business solutions to customers together. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales leader with a proven track record motivating and inspiring sales teams to deliver results while transforming to meet market demands. In addition, the candidate should have well established local partner relationships to scale the business.
You will leverage market intelligence resources, customer events, product specialists, and your own professional network to develop new relationships and close business with high value pursuit clients while leading the team within a region. What you will be doing
• Manage, motivate, mentor, and collaborate with multiple team members in a region.
• Responsible for region achieving quota between $50M-$100M; while delivering results related key strategic initiatives
• Create, expand and drive local partner engagement
• Forecast district business accurately and timely
• Build and strengthen the business relationship with targeted customer executives, partner leaders and alliance leaders to create strong ecosystem
• Coordinate with Field Marketing to develop and execute regional events
• Motivate matrixed resources to engage with sales team and drive accountability
• Set team expectations in alignment with KPI beyond revenue to build sustainable growth
• Hire, train and manage performance of team members
• Properly report business and sales activity within SFDC What you bring to the team (Qualifications)
- 5+ years selling and leading resulting in successful quota attainment and• 5+ years in sales leadership
- Sales or management experience in infrastructure, data storage, data management or other data center technologies including cloud
- Relationships with top VARs and Integrators
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere• Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- A successful track record of managing and closing complex sales campaigns, using outcome and solution selling techniques is a must
- Possesses a competitive attitude, strong work ethic
- Collaboration, energy, enablement, a growth mindset, creativity, and trustworthiness
- Positive history of collaborative selling through partners within geography
- Must be a proficient user of Salesforce and other MS Office tools
- BA/BS degree
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge