JR Automation is searching for an experienced Manager, CRM and Sales Excellence to support our sales organization. The primary areas of responsibility include Salesforce administration, process improvement, ISO documentation, training, management, and analytics.
- To serve as the Salesforce.com Administrator and subject matter expert including development activities, testing, expansion, and other general administrative duties within the platform.
- Serve as a delegated administrator in Salesforce maintaining page layouts, fields, and user administration.
- Create and maintain all public views, reports, and dashboards within Salesforce.
- Expand current use of Salesforce.com by collaborating with cross-functional teams, outlining requirements, action plans and timelines.
- Work closely with Information Technology to ensure alignment of pre-sale business systems to meet strategic organizational goals.
- Proactively seek out, identify improvements and customization of the Salesforce platform.
- Gather feedback from users and articulate ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Facilitate training for all new Sales team members as well as Applications Engineering, Operations Management, International users, and other departments as requested.
- Work with Finance to ensure that booking data is flowing correctly to Salesforce and if not, identify and help solve the issue as soon as possible.
- Manage and review all internal Salesforce ticket requests before escalating to IT for further assistance
Process Improvement/ISO Document/Training:
- Maintain and manages the update, review, release, and storage of all controlled documents in the Sales ISO document library. The documents may include, but are not limited to policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, standards, templates, and tools.
- Assist with ISO Certification requirements within the Sales Department, including audits.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the Sales process within and outside Salesforce.
- Assists and/or facilitates the development of a training strategy for onboarding within the Sales team.
- Assists and/or facilitates the development of a training strategy for continued learning within the Sales team and cross functional teams.
- Responsible for leading and directing the Sales Administrator group. Conducts performance reviews, recommends pay increases, and communicates with the department as needed; holds a bi-weekly meeting a minimum.
- Develops the Sales Administrator team through leadership, mentoring, and training.
- Manages workload and staffing issues.
- Coach and train the Sales Administrator staff.
- Act as back up for Ariba, Sent Quotes, Questionnaires, tickets, and other administrative processes when the team is out of the office.
- Work cross functionally to lead data integrity and reporting for organizational metrics.
- Export, manipulate, and analyze data from various sources.
- Prepare reports as requested by collecting and analyzing information.
- Follow and maintain specific processes to ensure integrity of data.
- Monitor and maintain booking totals on a bi-weekly basis outside of Salesforce.
- Create and update weekly/monthly PowerPoints that are sent to Leadership.
- Act as subject matter expert when it comes to bookings.
- Assist with review of commission.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
- Associates degree or advanced education; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional working environment highly preferred.
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple parties simultaneously.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (formulas, pivot tables), Outlook (calendar scheduling) and Concur (creating and managing travel arrangements), Microsoft certification a plus.
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work with the ability to take on full ownership of assigned work.
- Strong interpersonal and project/time management skills.
- History of excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while having strong attention to detail.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Duties include packing, re-stocking, and carrying items.