Meet our Team
For the Partners & Alliance EMEA organisation we are currently looking for a new Partner Account Manager, who will work with the Italian market. Focus for this role will be Northern and Central Italy.
Our partner business is central to our growth plans. This is an experienced, dedicated sales team that focus on our VAD/VAR partner success, taking our portfolio out to enterprise clients across industries. They collaborate as part of an EMEA team and cross-functionally to build deep, lasting relationships and to passionately articulate the Hitachi Vantara value proposition.What you'll be doing
As an integral role within the Partners & Alliances organisation, the Partner Manager will be responsible for:
What you bring to the team
- The identification, acquisition and development of successful relationships with a range of partners in order to achieve the revenue target set for Italy
- Developing appropriate Partner plans.
- Development of the pipeline and forecasting of indirect revenue.
- Enabling our Partners to effectively position and sell Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio by proactive engagement, education and communication of a shared value proposition.
- Work with the EMEA GSI Partner Managers for the creation and development of opportunities in Italy
- Initiate pipeline generating activities in collaboration with our EMEA Partner Marketing team
- Being a trusted Advisor to our Partners' business
- Continuously seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends including environmental and competitive influencing forces.
- A track record of success growing revenues with partners and a focus on the VAD/VAR ecosystem and a minimum of 6/7 years' experience in Sales/Business Development. Solution-selling background.
- The ability to identify opportunities, to engage and close deals in alignment with strategic partners
- Outstanding communication with a methodical, structured mindset & the ability to deal with ambiguity - native in Italian and fluent in English
- An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver effective, successful campaigns
- Strong business planning and forecasting abilities
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge