Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.
Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we are looking to expand our Technical / Development capability. We urgently need to fill a number of MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (formally known as AX) technical development roles to fulfil tasks across our Product Team, Lifetime Services and Delivery.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all technical / development work is produced whilst adhering to relevant best practices
- Where required liaise with other internal or client-side resources to resolve issues
- Regular participation in technical project meetings
- Establish an effective direct relationship with technical & functional resources and the Project management team
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Experience Customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) using X++.
- Technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX including: Application architecture, Application objects (AOT), APIs and Frameworks, Workflows, Services, SQL Server T-SQL
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of required Code delivery standards
- Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum external input
- Bachelor or Master's in computer science/Communication technologies/Business informatics or similar
- Azure DevOps - Code merging, create and execute Build Pipelines, package creation.
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) - manage releases and environments
- Azure - Logic Apps, storage, Active Directory
- Power Platform
- .NET, C Sharp
Traveling to client sites or the Hitachi Solutions Europe office in London will be required very occasionally.What we offer:
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours and home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams