Hitachi Vantara Federal
Hitachi Vantara Federal transforms United States secure federal agencies from data-rich to data-driven. We are a trusted advisor for our customers' mission-critical data needs. From intelligent data platforms and digital infrastructure systems to consulting expertise, we deliver resilient digital products, processes, and experiences that accelerate innovation and create competitive advantages for the United States federal government. Hitachi Vantara Federal is a FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi Vantara. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. Job Overview
Report to the General Counsel, with dotted line daily supervision to Contracts Manager, and Facility Security Officer. Provide contracts/security administrative support as well as assisting in the daily operations of the office. Location: HQ in Reston, VA Responsibilities Overview: Junior Contracts Administrator Duties - 80%
Administrative Support Duties - 20%
- Draft and review contractual documents such as NDAs, TAs and manage execution, as needed
- Maintain Contracts Tracker
- Manage New Vendor Onboard process
- Assist with various reporting and compliance matters
- Assist in maintaining legal compliance folder/documents
- Review and edit documents returned from partners/subcontractors by comparing to HVF standard terms and conditions
- Support the Contracts Manager in completing Representations and Certifications
- Provide support to Facility Security Officer as needed
- Perform additional Contracts/Compliance/Security-related tasks/projects as assigned
- Manage guest visits by ensuring compliance with security protocols
- Manage Visitor Access Requests for recurring corporate meetings.
- As required, assist with office logistics
- Provide basic administrative support to leadership team as needed
Experience in contracts/procurement, or acquisition role desirable, but not required
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Highest level of organizational skills
- Attention to details, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Possess ability to establish and maintain excellent client relationships with internal and external customers
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent analytical skills to research and solve problems and mitigate risk
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Proficiency with MS Office
- BA/BSc is required
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.Hitachi Vantara Federal is committed to building a strong, inclusive culture that embraces diversity in our business. We will foster a sense of belonging by:
• Recruiting, retaining, developing, and mentoring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
• Listening and providing opportunities for feedback to create an environment that values employees' perspectives and unique experiences.
• Striving to hold ourselves accountable as an organization, as individuals, and as leaders to learn, grow and continue to evolve our DEI strategy. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.