Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.Responsibilities:
Cloud Architecture and Design and Development:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and enhancing of the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- AWS architecture design experience
- Hands on experience on AWS cloud infrastructure, working experience of multiple AWS services.
- Hands on experience on CloudFormation and Terraform
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, Bitbucket, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies.
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code.
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as: Organizations, Account Design, SCP, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies.
- Familiar with Encryption, Logging, and Privacy/Security Protocols (e.g., TLS 1.2, ELK stack)
- Develop, coordinate, and administrate AWS infrastructure.
- Automate deployments, infrastructure as code.
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platforms.
- Knowledge of DevOps, SecOps and incident management functions and their roles in IT security.
- Exposure on FinOps implementation using well architected framework.
- Exposure to Network architecture will be an added advantage.
- responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of initiatives in cloud computing and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- The Senior Cloud Architect would be embedded into the Cloud-DevOps effort to provide architectural leadership and best practices.
- Additionally, the Senior Cloud Architect will be responsible for ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for end-to-end architecture, networking, provisioning, and management
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the "why," and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge