The purpose of this position is to perform all sales activity for the region/customers as allocated by the WA Sales Manager and to promote the full range of Crushing Line products and services.
- Generate sales to new and existing customers by developing and implementing sales strategies designed around your customer or regional needs and to expand H-E Parts customer base.
- Report monthly on the region/customer performance and activity.
- Provide growth in line with H-E Parts sales strategies to meet set budgets. Endeavour to maximize the profitability of H-E Parts.
- Identify new products and opportunities to help grow H-E Parts capabilities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new & existing clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and execution of current contracts to maximize revenue potential.
- Identify new areas of business with existing customers as well as business with potential new customers. Develop & maintain a comprehensive database of all customers’ equipment.
- Arrange monthly site visits to meet with key personnel.
- Provide timely feedback to the Sales Manager regarding performance of sales.
- Provide technical support to customers as required.
- Ensure timely, accurate and competitive pricing on all quotes while striving for maximum profitability.
- Provide clear communication to the client regarding delivery times.
- Ensure the timely completion of trip reports.
- Arrange and lead business meetings to deliver sales presentations.
- Be familiar with the range of services offered by H-E Parts and understand how to identify client requirements that can be met by these services.
- Update customer information into the Salesforce CRM system.
- Maintain a high level of market intelligence relating to current customer business activity as well as industry knowledge in general.
- Strive to meet budget targets for the allocated region or customers.
- Strive to achieve KPI targets set by the Sales Manager.
- Experience and knowledge of the mining and quarrying industries.
- Existing relationships with mine/quarry key decision makers.
- Proven success in sales and account management.
- High level experience in either sales or maintaining/repairing fixed plant equipment.
- Proven ability to prepare a sales budget and monitor sales performance accordingly.
- Ability to present proposals to senior decision makers.
- Sound knowledge of the sales, quote and order process.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience reporting on performance and tracking performance over time.
- Experience in producing detailed quotes and tenders.
- Computer literate with knowledge of ERP software (Pronto preferred) as well as Microsoft products, Word, Excel and Outlook.