Hitachi Rail STS is looking for a passionate Contract Manager, who is driven to exceed expectations in an international environment. Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Contract Manager at Hitachi Rail STS might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail STS is now looking for this key position to strengthen their organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail STS is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Working with us in Sweden
Solna (Stockholm) is the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Scandinavia.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world.
Benefits: In Sweden our employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and Pension, as well as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
- Ensure development, implementation and compliance of appropriate strategic commercial approach, based on contract type (I.e. EPC, FFP, T&M, PPP etc.).
- Ensure the definition of Contract Management processes, procedures, guidelines, forms and templates in the Region.
- Provide commercial assessment of terms and conditions, risks, and assumptions during Bid Phase.
- Ensure the development and implementation of contract management archive (I.e. maintenance of contractual records and documentation, contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports, tools, etc.).
- Ensure to monitor and support reporting on all customer, JV/Partner, and sub-contractor contract-related commercial impacts and risks, to or from RSBU.
- Ensure the identification and monitoring of key or strategic project contracts to ensure compliance until completion.
- Ensure to oversee and provide guidance on major claims preparation support and disputes handling in accordance with the contract provisions.
- Provide timely support to ensure proper negotiation and management of major variation orders in order to optimise returns.
- Ensure the proper implementation of contractual strategy and documentation related to contract closeout, extension or renewal of agreements.
Skills and competencies:
Good understanding of swedish / danish contract conditions
Mandatory to be fluent in English and Swedish
SACO Ann Christin Bengtsson [email protected]
Unionen Yang Wang [email protected]