Job ID: R0013482
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail Espana S.L.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Project Planner who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of organizational, planning and monitoring tasks. The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 14,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for assigned low complexity (in term of number of involved technologies and project revenues) projects/bids through the development and monitoring of project schedule.
· Ensure the Master Schedule development for the bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation.
· Ensure the development of project Master Schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries.
· Ensure the definition of proper metric for progress tracking of each time schedule activity.
· Ensure the monthly update of Project Master Schedule and detailed schedule.
· Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards.
· Ensure the physical progress calculation for defining project EVA analysis and project KPI reporting.
· Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner budget.
· Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work, definition of the work breakdown structure (WBC) by implementing and optimizing project execution plans.
· Support the Project Controller for the economic forecast during project budgeting phase.
· Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting
Required Skills/ Knowledge
· Minimum of five (5) years of relevant project planning working experience matured on significant turnkey project.
· Knowledge of MS office tools.
· Knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
· Knowledge of TILOS is a plus.
· Risk Management Experience.
· Project Management competence.
· Excellence in achieving assigned objectives.
· Railway or Mass Transportation Project awareness is a plus.
· Ability to work in complex – multicultural environment.
· Innovation and Mobility mindset.
Education / Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail