HR Business Partner (UK or Denmark based) Meet our Team
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with leadership and with client group(s) on people activities. This individual will work with other HRBPs at a regional and global level, and with business leaders to access, anticipate and facilitate organisational and people strategies that enable short-term and long-term business success.
The HRBP will liaise with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Shared Services) to drive delivery of people programs and services.
Will support activities such as compensation reviews, performance management, succession planning preparation, employee engagement action planning, data and analytics creation and dissemination, employee data audits, restructure prep, talent reviews, and corrective actions. Will provide HR support and coaching to front line leaders and will frequently be required to roll up sleeves to problem solve. The HRBP will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business group's performance, culture and talent and will execute strategies to improve business performance.
The role is hybrid with a mixture of home working and office base.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Lead and facilitate the people activities for the assigned teams and align HR services, programs and priorities to drive business objectives
- Primary focus is the business partnership with leaders to facilitate talent and leadership programs and strategies
- Support organisational and people discussions with HR COEs in order to optimise and align HR services, programs and operations with the business
- Bring data and analytics expertise to life, telling the story and identifying trends to inform better decision making
- Facilitate and lead talent review, succession and performance calibration discussions, compensation reviews, diversity and inclusion goals and measurements with leadership teams
- Work with leadership to ensure the organisation is aligned to the corporate strategy, culture and values
- 4-6 years of progressive HR, generalist or specialist experience in a fast-paced and global environment. Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines, including but not limited to employee relations, workforce planning, compensation and learning and development.
- An undergraduate degree required, ideally CIPD qualified
- Change management and culture assessment experience preferred.
- Experience with Workday and in project management are helpful.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills; able to work effectively across all levels, geographies (Americas, EMEA & APAC) within the organisation.
- Coaching skills and experience with leaders at all levels an advantage
- Maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced matrixed environment; flexible and adaptable, an individual who embraces change and has a passion for process improvement.
- Data driven, detail-oriented and savvy with metrics and analytics. Can use data to tell a story and influence business decision making.
- An individual who builds relationships, is considered trustworthy, always ethical, balancing needs of our employees and the business.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge