Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Required Skills
• 10-12 years of combined technical experience in Oracle EBS (R12+) and Oracle Cloud ERP
• In-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of Oracle ERP technical work:
o Oracle EBS R12 technical development work including Oracle Reports, XML/BI Publisher Reports, Forms, Forms Personalization, Interfaces, Workflows, Data Conversions, Triggers etc. Oracle Cloud ERP skills/Key Responsibilities
• Technical experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware, API, FBDI loads, BIP, BICC, ESS jobs, Configuration etc.
• Experience in designing and developing integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads, and extracting ERP Cloud data using BIP reports.
• Experience in performing integrations between OIC and 3 party applications both inbound and outbound - File based, web service and XML based. Knowledge in XSD, WSDL, SOAP, XSLT and REST Technical skills:
• Oracle BI Publisher, APEX, Visual Builder Cloud Service, OIC, FBDI, ADFDi.
• Lead a team of technical onshore/offshore members to deliver Oracle EBS / Oracle Cloud technical solutions as well as manage production support activities.
• Manage the development activities and production support for Configurations, Customizations, Integrations, Data Migration, Reports, Output Documents, and unit, integration testing and UAT support using SDLC methodologies.
• Ensure technical delivery follows best practice methodology, including thorough testing and quality documentation.
• Support high priority deadlines such as monthly book close, billing and payment activities, and quickly respond and resolve technical issues as per agreed upon SLAs.
• Manage technical priorities for the team and ensure deliverables are completed on time.
• Does not require day to day supervision and can handle ambiguous situations.
• Ability and willingness to travel
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is $120k- $170K + Bonus+ Benefits
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees! Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge