Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) Job Description
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design
consulting team and looking for a Senior UX Designer
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.Key responsibilities
QualificationsAs an experienced UX Designer, you have...
- Ensuring that the team you work with is enabled to create truly user-centred solutions
- Facilitating of workshops such as design sprints
- Creation of holistic design solutions that address business challenges and meet user needs.
- Creation of user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, and other UX deliverables.
- Defining UX and UI requirements to provide a consistent experience across product, service, or solution touchpoints.
- Championing the purpose and value of user-centred design internally and externally
- Creation and development of design systems
Additional InformationDiversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- You are a fluent French & English speaker
- You have strong understanding of User Experience Design and Design Thinking process and fundamentals and mentored or coached other designers.
- You can demonstrate expertise in translating user needs to design solutions
- You understand research techniques and usability evaluation
- You are an expert in prototyping and have experience of iterating designs quickly based on users' feedback.
- You designed complex products and services in the public and private sectors
- You are an expert in Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and other design and prototyping tools.
- You know how to use a range of techniques to clearly communicate design intent
- You can demonstrate over 3 years experience within UX Design and Design Thinking
- You worked in a multidisciplinary, agile team
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.