Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an ERP Manager who has both a strong functional skill set with the ability to design complex system solutions. This individual will deliver finance & supply chain system solutions while providing designs that support day to day finance & supply chain operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The Manager of IT Business Enablement must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) within the Finance & Supply Chain modules. This individual must be able to work independently with little supervision and still retain hands-on knowledge to jump in as required. Manages and validates the creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the finance & supply chain business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions. ** This is NOT a consulting or project delivery role - we are seeking candidates with a corporate IT background, with expertise in internal IT business operations to support Oracle EBS finance & supply chain systems, while managing a small team of technical business analysts ** The role can be worked remotely in any MST, CST or EST time zone locations. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Manage functional business analyst/architect team for finance and supply chain applications within Oracle EBS, SaaS & custom applications.
- Hands on position with the ability to configure/design solutions if needed. Coach & Mentor team and other members within the organization on best practices.
- Collaborate with delivery, data, support, and development leaders and members to get work completed.
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment to complete projects and enhancements.
- Work with cross-functional teams across IT to ensure that all processes, procedures, and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements.
- Guide the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality.
- Define scope and deliverables with dates and milestones for projects as required.
- Drive the process efforts by participating in workshops, designing, and communicating technical solutions.
- Provide guidance on how technology solutions could solve business problems and enable new business functionality.
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects if required.
- 8 years of Oracle EBS platform functional experience.
- 8 years of Oracle Financial experience in at least 3 or more modules: AR, AP, GL, FA, PA, SLA, CM.
- 1 to 2 years managing a team of business analysts within an IT organization.
- 5 years of Oracle Supply Chain experience in at least 2 or more modules/areas: INV, OM, WIP, BOM, Pricing, Shipping, Logistics, JIT, ATP, and advanced supply chain planning.
- Completed at least 2 full-lifecycle implementations of Oracle EBS or another ERP system.
- Good knowledge of Application Architecture methodologies.
- Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline.
- Must have formal process documentation experience using software tools to capture business process flows.
- PMP and/or Agile Practitioner training or certification is highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge and has played a key role in designing functional standards and processes for an organization and/or following a comprehensive standard.
- Subscription billing, RevPro or similar Revenue Recognition and treasury experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
- Tier One Location (including New York City and California Bay Area): $146k -$180k.
- Tier Two Location (including Colorado, Seattle, and the rest of California): $130k - $170k.
- Tier Three Location (including the rest of Washington State): $102k - $150k.
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge