Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Duties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Code, test, analyze and implement new applications and changes to existing applications.
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical documentation including specifications, test conditions, test plans, test data, etc.
- Work with SAP consultants and business analysts to develop ABAP programs that meet defined business requirements.
- Work with business analysts and clients to understand business users' requirements for new ABAP reports, interfaces, enhancements, conversion programs and forms.
- With the BASIS team, aid in the application of OSS support notes to correct system problems.
- With the business analysts, aid in the documentation of all enhancements including comprehensive flowcharts, system configuration and business requirements.
- With business process owners and business analysts, identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate business cases.
Education and/or Experience
- SAP ABAP / NetWeaver development
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes.
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP development workbench, data dictionary and transaction programming.
- Clear ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable-to-Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA development, SAP Netweaver Gateway and SAP UI5 development is a plus.
- Good Japanese communication skill
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree in another field with one (1) or more years of experience in ABAP development.
- Experienced in business requirements analysis, program analysis, and program design.
- Experienced in most of the following areas is necessary:
- Dialog programming: screen/menu painter.
- ABAP enhancement and modification techniques including Enhancement Point/Sections, New/Classic Badi Technology, user exit, BTEs.
- Reports for SAP modules using classical, interactive, ALV, SAP Query, report painter.
- Form design for SAP modules using SAPscript, Smartforms, Adobe Form.
- Legacy data transfer using BAPI, batch input, call transaction, ALE/IDOC Interface.
- ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.