Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Windchill Application Architect/PLM Technical ArchitectJob description
- Excellent knowledge of Windchill PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink, MPMLink
- Knowledge on Windchill API s and Data structure
- Prior experience on conducting requirement gathering workshops / training super/end users
- Gather and document technical and functional user requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies. Knowledge of Spring, hibernate frameworks. Well versed with Webservices
- Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Ability to write SQL queries, database procedures
- Understanding of database administration, database design. Software programming skills necessary to create and maintain host based and/or web-based applications
- Exposure with Options Variants, Vendor collaboration, Integration
- Experience in Windchill Configuration and Customizations
- Very good understanding of Windchill Part/CAD/Document Management, Change Management and Workflow modules
- Experience in large Windchill Implementation and Migration projects (WBM)
- Experience with PTC Creo and other PTC software will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Windchill Bulk Migration (Data Migration)
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical skill, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior team members
- Proficient use of Power Point presentation tool, and MS office tools. Proven writing skills for mass communication.
- Ability to document use cases, requirements and relevant technical documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
- Understand the business requirements by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders and come up with functional & technical specifications that covers the use cases.
- Ability to prepare High-level and Low-level design solutions that is performance efficient, modular and scalable.
- Customize & Configure Windchill PLM to address business requirements
- Develop Unit Test Plan and Test cases and ensure that the customization developed are well unit tested before releasing to QA.
- Follow program standards, develop high quality code, follow code review process and source control
- Possess excellent understanding of Windchill PLM Solutions namely PDMLink, ProjectLink and their architecture.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Windchill Customization
- Goof Experience in using latest Java/J2EE, Spring 2.0, Struts, Hibernate, Web-Services technologies
- Experience in developing and debugging using IDEs Eclipse and similar
- Database Experience in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in SVN, JIRA or similar code management tools mandatory. Experience in code re-factoring tools and performance tuning tools would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in Windows O/S and Shell Scripting knowledge is mandatory. Experience in Linux would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills fluency in English and ability to handle customer discussions independently
- Must be an excellent team player having worked in a global setup with teams dispersed across the geography
Describe your perks and culture