Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Should have strong IT knowledge background (OS, SAN Network, Storage), especial on Open operating system (Unix/Linux, VMWare and others) and has sensitive perspective on IT Application architect, Should have open-source system information and big data basic information. Should have some knowledge of Storage technology (It is better to know Hitachi Vantara Storage) and enterprise storage network.
• Hardware installation, maintenance for Hitachi Vantara Storages and SAN switches;
• Implement data access for servers;
• Basically Trouble-shooting for issues, performance checking and others;
• Communicate with global technical support center when met issues;
• Manage cases, projects and customer Relationship.
Education and Work Experience:
• Min degree in computer science and/or related field;
• 5 years relevant work experience on OS, storage and SAN Network;
• Ability to converse in Mandarin and English;
• Ability to communicate in English fluently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.