- 5 years of experience working in a Cyber Defense or Security Operations team with a clear understanding of Incident Response, Incident Analysis, Endpoint Protection, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security best practices.
- Must have deep technical hands-on experience in Implementation and Configuration of any industry leading SIEM platforms especially Elasticsearch.
- Hands on experience in creating custom dashboards, alerts, monitors etc within the SIEM and SOAR platform.
- Ability to provide incident response guidance, conduct threat hunting for anomalies, risks, and malware via numerous data sources.
- Ability to assess customer environments for optimum threat visibility and provide expertise to customers on security standards, defenses and expand customer awareness of adversaries and threats.
- Ability to write automation scripts for security threat remediation using automated SOAR activities and event mitigation.
- Having experience working on tools like Crowdstrike, ExtraHop, and Prisma Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with Malware identification and remediation - endpoint security, Cloud Security Posture management.
- Strong technical knowledge on AWS Infrastructure services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, vpc, vpn, tgw, cloudwatch, cloudtrail, eventbridge, etc.)
- Hands-on experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Very good understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as Service (SaaS) and containerized delivery models across multiple cloud vendors.
- Good understanding of security controls related to regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA compliance etc
- Collaboration using Jira to track work and Slack to communicate
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team
- Can work autonomously, deliver with minimal supervision from a set of requirements
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Has excellent communication skills to work as a member of a team
- Ability to function in an agile-based environment and provide good daily feedback on team stand-up call
- Good communication skills - verbal / written
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge