Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
As an Oracle SCM & WMS Functional Lead work on cloud migration assessments, rollouts, implementation, and development projects. Must be able to quickly grasp client's current SCM footprint by conducting interviewed with process owners, analyzing existing configurations, data, and documentation. What you'll be doing / Required Skills
• Serve as Oracle EBS Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) solution lead supporting manufacturing processes and integrations with Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
• Knowledge of other integrated EBS SCM modules will be a plus
• End To End functional solutioning of new CEMLI development, configuration, and testing.
• Solution design, preparation and reviewing of functional specifications with business process leads, technical team and cross functional teams.
• Define and perform end-to-end configurations.
• Perform Functional Testing, coordinate System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with client IT and business process leads.
• Conduct requirement gathering and design workshops with business super users.
• Perform integration/interface design and testing.
• Lead business discussions and workshops.
• Work with client stakeholders on agreement/approvals of solution design and other relevant documentation.
• Lead and collaborate with team through various project milestones. What you Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
• At least 6-8 years of combined Oracle EBS SCM/WMS and Oracle Cloud SCM implementation experience with minimum 2 end-to-end implementations of Oracle ERP Cloud.
• Expertise in SCM related industry, business processes and practices.
• Deep product understanding of all SCM, Procurement, WMS modules including Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, Shipping, Cost Management, Purchasing, Procurement Contracts, Product Hub, Supplier Portal, Self Service Procurement, Supply Chain Planning, Warehouse Management System
• Should have good knowledge of SCM integration with other modules.
• Demonstrable traits of thought leadership during client engagements.
• Experienced working in a global delivery model.
• Combination of mentoring, solution architecting, business pursuit, operations, and delivery management skills.
• Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good negotiation skills with the internal as well as external stakeholders.
• Highly motivated and hungry for growth.
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Experience writing SQL queries, analyzing data a plus.
• Certifications on Oracle SCM Cloud modules would be a plus.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is $92k-$127 + Bonus+ Benefits
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees! Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge