Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Solution partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy company working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients. Be part of our Hitachi family
Hitachi Solutions Europe has several opportunities for graduates based in Portugal. Applicants should have a keen interest in technology, plus a desire to pursue an international career in consulting.
Hitachi Solutions Graduate Learning & Development (L&D) programme will inspire you to become our next generation of Hitachi Consultants. Working from our office in Porto, with the opportunity to work around Europe, this an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that believes in investing in people for the future. Our well-structured L&D programme is tailored to train you to become the best consultant you can be.
The programme fits perfectly with the Hitachi Solutions company vision of growth and our slogan Inspire the Next. Working with us offers a fantastic prospect to be part of a company that thinks ahead. As such, we actively encourage applications from graduates who are team players, adaptable, problem solvers and eager to learn. Job Description
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design team and looking for a Junior User Researcher to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for conducting user research to understand the needs, motivations, and behaviours of users and providing the insights to enable the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors across Europe. Key responsibilities
- Conduct user research using a variety of methods, including interviews, surveys, focus groups, usability testing, and user analytics.
- Analyse research data and report findings to the design and product teams.
- Collaborate with the design, product and solution teams to identify user needs and incorporate them into the product development process.
- Participate in user research planning and strategy development.
QualificationsKey qualifications and candidate profile
- Contribute to the development of user personas, user scenarios, and user journey maps.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction, Business, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, and other fields that involve the study of human behaviour).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think critically and creatively about complex problems.
Additional InformationWhat to expect, your benefits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable working with data and conducting research studies
- Interest in user research and user-centred design.
- Prior professional experience is not required
- Career development (we assign you a personal Career Development Mentor (CDM) to support and guide you during your journey with us
- Flexible and friendly work environment (hybrid work model, work-life balance)
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 25 annual leave days
- Mobile phone and public transport allowances
- Be part of one of the best IT consultancy companies in the world