Performance of System and Signalling integration activities on turnkey metro project for project bidding and execution phase, delivery of the Signalling System technical solution on time, on quality and on budget.
Main tasks on Signalling System metro Projects:
- Requirements Engineering – Definition and management of System and Signalling System Requirements; implementation of Requirements Management Process assuring Signalling subsystems requirements allocation and relevant requirements development up to the final validation, with particular focus on Client/contract and design requirements.
- Interface Management – Definition and management of all subsystems interfaces with particular reference with signalling system interfaces; scheduling and technical coordination with a systematic and effective approach of the technical resolution of internal and external interfaces during all project phases.
- Signalling System Design - Definition of Signalling system design documentation with particular reference to overall Signalling Architecture, Signalling system functionalities and principles, including the verification activities of the documents related to the technical integration for all the Signalling Subsystems. Perform Gap Analysis with respect to standard solution in term of Signalling System functionalities and identification of requirements to be apportioned to signalling subsystems. Manage the configuration of software deliveries on site and in lab for signalling subsystems according to project targets and schedule.
- Execution of Signalling System tests on site. Participate to Signalling Factory Acceptance test for what concerns main signalling equipment
- Ensure a contact point for project team and customer with regard to the signalling system; Follow up of approval process with authorities. Management of closure pending until final approval. Support to Commissioning Manager and Project Engineer for the final approval of the system.