Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities:
- CRM projects: client discovery, requirements, business analysis, documentation, delivery support
- Consultant is a functional analyst for projects to our clients, discussing and gathering inputs from business leaders, guiding the effort to collect and prioritize business requirements, as an analytical driver of project decision-making and team leadership. Consultant both contributes and leads specific efforts in our delivery process.
- Analyses client's current business processes and gaps in best-practice. Prepares client for new system by pointing to new ways of arranging business processes.
- As business requirements are gathered, will work with architect and technical team to clarify and organize the solution design effort, helping guide acceptability and traceability to the requirements and expectations of the client.
- As execution work begins, consultant will participate in and lead end user training, training plans, train client trainers, coaching on application and data governance. Supports delivery QA and client user acceptance process, managing feedback and issue management during project cycle.
- This is not PM or technical configuration, but an analyst role with a focus on the customer-as an advocate. Requires phone or in-person consulting delivery in a communicative role as a functional point of contact between client and tech teams.
- Works within the methodology to lead client user acceptance process, and is a focal point in driving the changes through acceptance and adoption. This role assures the full team (client and delivery resources) stays organized and focused, getting answers and handling problems as they come up during delivery.
- Will at times organize and train end users and administrators, offering advice and guidance to the client for any complex implementation effort.
- On sales efforts, this role supports the team in delivering product demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations
Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer scienceAdditional Information