Object Storage Solution Specialist is responsible for growing the Content solutions business with Strategic Solution Partners across EMEA region. The individual will be expected to have a good working knowledge of the Object Storage Solutions and Cloud technology, ISV Solution Partners, and overall eco-system. The candidate will leverage their experience of solution sales and work closely with EMEA sales teams to grow the business.
Object Storage Solution Specialist role is part of the EMEA Object Storage Specialist Team. This role is supported by in-depth Technical Experts, however the candidate needs to demonstrate a reasonable depth and understanding of Data Centre infrastructure, Customer applications and Industry Trends especially for Unstructured Data (File and Object Storage Solutions). A background and knowledge in Backup / Archival solutions and Data Lake / Big data is highly recommended. Experience and knowledge of ISV solutions like Ransomware Protection, Cloud native applications / Video Surveillance etc. and Cloud technologies like Amazon S3 and Azure Blob is desirable. What You Will Be Doing
What you Bring to the Team
- Advocacy of HCP portfolio within the target partner base & advocacy of the joint solutions within HV
- Establish & manage on-going executive relationship with allocated partners
- Create &/or drive the creation of joint collateral e.g., presentation decks, reference architecture, solution briefs, success stories, etc. with each partner
- Create join business plans with/for the target partner
- Create & track joint pipeline with the target partner base through activities such webinars, roadshows, sales/technical briefings, etc.
- Plan and execute sales/technical enablement activities
- Represent Hitachi Vantara at appropriate industry events
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in Solution sales and Alliance Management.
- A background in working with and an understanding of one of the key focus use cases (Cloud, Backup, Archiving, Hybrid Cloud, Analytics, NextGen File) would be highly beneficial.
- In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Demonstrable object storage or cloud solution sales experience (min. 5 years) gained from working for a vendor or national partner organization (specific knowledge of the Hitachi Content Platform & NAS market desirable)
- Ability to work collaboratively, across all functions & management levels within Hitachi Vantara & partner organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, comfortable with presenting ideas to groups, and capable of motivating both real and virtual teams
- Travel expected across EMEA
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge