Meet The Team:
The Enterprise Account Executive is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding, and managing large Enterprise Accounts. This is a critical market segment to Lumada Data Management & Analytics and will require strategic, enterprise selling, driving net new sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close. What You Will Be Doing:
• Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
• Drive complex, enterprise-wide sales-cycles and effectively present Lumada Data Management & Analytics value to C level executives and to Information Technology.
• Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web with high level executives.
• Work strategically with Inside Sales to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield overachievement in booking targets.
• Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales Engineering and Professional Services
• Forecast, manage, and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com What you bring to the team:
• Bachelors or University Degree Required
• 8+ years of quota-carrying software sales for large enterprise organizations
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
• Experience selling business applications or software platforms is strongly preferred
• Data Management, Data Catalog, Analytics, ETL and Big Data experience preferred
• Demonstrate knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles
• Continually exceeds Quota vs. Performance
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected compensation for this position is: $100k-$175k base, $300k-$350k OTE.
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus, sales target incentive or commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.