Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara Global Support, providing Level 1 to Level 3, remote technical support to all of Hitachi Vantara DIBU customers.
Working hand in hand with our field support and sustaining engineering teams, we help to provide end to end support for all our solutions for all market segments. What you'll be doing
You will support Hitachi's Enterprise-grade software and storage solutions, providing excellent customer support and liaising with other support teams as needed. You must love technology, love helping clients, and love being part of an amazing team-focused and employee-centric culture.
We will take your skills to the next level with awesome training, a clear career path, and opportunities to work in fast-paced, worldwide 24x7 support center providing challenging technical solutions. What you bring to the team
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service including clear communication, problem solving and technical writing skills in English
- Experience working with two or more of the following areas are highly desired:
- Enterprise Storage Solutions (Hitachi, Dell, IBM)
- Fibre Channel Solutions (Brocade, Cisco)
- Network Attached Storage
- IP Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, Active Directory)
- Cloud based Solutions
- Programming Skills (Python, REST API)
- Operating systems/Hypervisors (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Other software solutions (Veritas, MSCS, Oracle, Exchange)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously within a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive self-starter, able to take direction, and work within a team environment
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service, including clear communication, problem solving and technical writing skills in English
- Aptitude to learn and support new products and systems
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge