This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0016387
Date Posted: Aug 2, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Signaling Commissioning Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks. The position is based in Bangalore.
With reference to Signalling tests for complex Signalling project or turn key project (multi-disciplinary project)
• Ensure the definition, organization and execution of the test commissioning activities relevant to a project in alignment with the Commissioning strategy and the commissioning project activities schedule
• Ensure the definition and formulation of Signalling Tests procedures
• Ensure that the delivered test and commissioning documents are available in the required format as per company guidelines and instructions
• Ensure the on time issue of the tests reports of the performed tests
• Support site surveys aimed to the definition of the signalling design.
• Ensure the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan
• Ensure the execution of the specific tests required by Signalling and Validation departments
• Ensure reporting to the Commissioning Manager of non compliances and delays of commissioning activities
• Ensure the reporting of non compliances and delays of commissioning activities • Ensure reviewing of documents to issue the as-built documentation
• Ensure the effective implementation of HSE plans on site during test commissioning phase.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected].