Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Solution partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy company working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients. Be part of our Hitachi family
Hitachi Solutions Europe has several opportunities for graduates based in Portugal. Applicants should have a keen interest in technology, plus a desire to pursue an international career in consulting.
Hitachi Solutions Graduate Learning & Development (L&D) programme will inspire you to become our next generation of Hitachi Consultants. Working from our office in Porto, with the opportunity to work around Europe, this an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that believes in investing in people for the future. Our well-structured L&D programme is tailored to train you to become the best consultant you can be.
The programme fits perfectly with the Hitachi Solutions company vision of growth and our slogan Inspire the Next. Working with us offers a fantastic prospect to be part of a company that thinks ahead. As such, we actively encourage applications from graduates who are team players, adaptable, problem solvers and eager to learn. Job Description
- A Finance and Operations (F&O) Business Consultant is responsible for capturing and detailing finance and business processes and the needs from our clients, through workshops, meetings and documentation.
- Analyse and understand the client's financial reports and transactions, to design a solution to fit their requirements.
- On a daily basis, you will be engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders in order to guide them through the different stages of the implementation project.
- You will be advising clients on what are the best tools and methods to digitally transform their financial and business processes.
- Digital Transformation requires a continuous effort to overcome challenges and problems, and as such you will have the task to help the client navigate through that path as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- As part of this role, consultants also configure the ERP system and applications that are delivered to the client (throughout the L&D programme you will receive training to prepare you for these tasks).
- Newly qualified graduates with less than three years' professional experience
- Degree in Business Management/Administration, Economics or related
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance or related (Desirable)
Additional InformationWhat to expect, your benefits
- French or German speaking (Desirable)
- Career development we assign you a personal Career Development Mentor (CDM) to support and guide you during your journey with us
- Flexible and friendly work environment (hybrid work model, work-life balance)
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 25 annual leave days
- Mobile phone and public transport allowances
- Be part of one of the best IT consultancy companies in the world