Meet our Team
Our Digital Solutions Business Unit (DSBU) is currently experiencing unprecedented growth. The Digital Modernization team are the experts who own the technical delivery of our cloud application migration and modernization for customers in EMEA. We are long standing Microsoft partners with a mature practice of onshore, near shore (Portugal) and offshore (India) resources. What you will be doing:
This is a hands on senior engineering and delivery role within a rapidly growing Digital Modernization practice in EMEA
You will typically lead the technical design of a customer cloud solutions, taking ownership for major deliverables. Your focus will also be on extending internal capability, owning and defining reusable patterns across a number of customers' projects and the delivery of the major workstreams in projects.
What you bring to the team:
- Leading project teams to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft Azure and other technologies
- Workstream lead or solution architect on a variety of app modernization, custom build projects
- Help build capability within the Digital Modernization practice, contributing to or leading development of delivery blueprints
- Work with a lead remote delivery teams and other delivery partners as required
- Track record of success in a consultancy, with experience leading Azure deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation of cloud solutions; prior solution delivery experience in application migrations.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure PAAS, FAAS and IAAS
- Containerized microservice solutions with Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker
- Messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB.
- Azure Security landscape including Application Security, Data Security, Compliance
- Micro-services and API strategy, integrating CI/CD and with Azure DevOps into the engineering lifecycle
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge