*Bay Area residency and US working authorization required Meet The Team
Sales Executives play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion, including building and growing a set of client cluster with clearly established top line targets, and being able to sell new service offerings and solutions to net new clients in order to achieve targeted results. Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company's booking quota for Software & Technology digital solutions and services to new logos. What You Will Be Doing
Sales Executives are responsible for:
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- Establishing and managing client relationship with key decision makers
- Establishing and building "trust" and leverage client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Positioning Hitachi as a Strategic IT partner and identify avenues for Hitachi to sell Digital Engineering and Cloud Engineering Service offerings across Software and Tech clients
- Focus on net new bookings across in Software and Tech clients
- Build strong pipeline of qualified leads
- Responsible and measured against net new business bookings
- Collaborate with Hitachi Project Manager(s) to grow accounts
- Identifies and develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales Role
- Current/prior "Big Four" or Product Engineering Services experience
- Experience in owning and successfully delivering $7M Sales Quota
- Domain expertise Software and Technology
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex deals
- BS degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is approx $175K- $185K plus a lucrative commission plan up to $1M per year.
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.