Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- Driving Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serving as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements
- Identifying the client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
- Designing and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Conducting end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Developing and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Presenting tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Performing in a manner consistent with the Hitachi Pillars of Strength
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
- 6+ years of Dynamics experience as a Functional Consultant or Architect
- 4+ years of experience in system design (8+ years for a Senior Architect)
- 4+ years implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service etc... (8+ years for a Senior Architect)
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Strong Business Analysis skills including requirements and business process elicitation & documentation.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Microsoft CRM Application certification a plus (MB-200, MB-210-240 and MB-600)
- Business Analysis Certification (CBAP or similar)
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
- Experience in manufacturing, insurance and/or banking industries
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.#LI-CC1