IT Outsourcing Client Management - Associate Meet The Team
The Digital Enterprise Application Department at Hitachi Vantara has an opening for a NOC analyst, this is a billable role so you will be acquiring prime experience and serving one of our top clients in the digital world. The Digital Enterprise Application Team is agile, effective and prompt to quickly provide the best service to our worldwide clientele. The opportunity to acquire great experience is right here. What You Will Be Doing:
What You Bring To The Team:
- Under general supervision, this position will perform duties as outlined in the Network Operations Center (NOC) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) / Method of Procedures (MOPs) with a focus on network/systems infrastructure troubleshooting and reporting.
• Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to remote monitoring and management (RMM), recording, and resolving customer issues in a timely manner utilizing the provided software toolsets.
• Typical solutions being supported include Cloud Fundamentals (Azure, AWS), Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Backups, DRaaS, VDI, DaaS, EUC, Storage, and networking devices (switches, routers, and firewalls).
• Duties will include training development and delivery, knowledge and process contributions, chronic case management, and incident management.
• Senior technicians will provide ongoing technical training and process instruction to members of staff.
• Senior technicians will be responsible to Configure and Administer RMM tools and defining SOPs to Setup RMM across supported systems.
• Ability to navigate and follow guides, SOPs, and playbooks/runbooks.
• Work customer outages, service degradations, alerts with basic triage, and fraud events.
• Pursue and escalate with carriers/vendors hourly, every two hours, etc. depending on the ticket priority.
• Update clients/customers hourly, every two hours, etc. depending on ticket priority.
• Device management at a Tier 1 level based on guides/MOPs provided in the knowledge base.
• Platform management at a Tier 1 level based on guides/MOPs provided in the knowledge base.
- 3+ years of technical support experience in a customer-facing IT service organization.
• Prior experience in a Level 2 or higher technical escalation role.
• Cloud Fundamentals certification desired.
• Microsoft MCP or MCSA certifications desired.
• Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification a plus.
• VMWare vSphere or other virtual machine support experience a plus.
• Network monitoring dashboard experience; OpsRamp, Data Dog, SolarWinds, Dynatrace, Nagios or similar platforms.
• Endpoint administration experience for security, patch, and backup management.
• TrendMicro, McAfee, Ivanti, Acronis, or similar management software.
• Use of ServiceNow and incident management.
• Use of Monitoring tools - New Relic, Nectus, and OpsRamp.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills".
- Bachelor's degree and/or comparable work experience troubleshooting servers, data network issues, NOC or TAC preferred.
• In an English-speaking environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of Cloud Security Groups, ACLs, firewalls, routers, switches, WAPs.
• Understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting and the OSI model.
• Must be open to work in a 24/7 rotating shifts including weekends.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge