Skip to main content
Job ID: R0008992
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2023
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Astemo France S.A.S.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Job Purpose
In charge of defining, developing and executing the system and software verification and validation test plan of electromechanical brakes.
Area of Accountabilities & Key Activities
Development of validation processes for new products (mechanical & software)
- Define, write and execute software test strategy in line with requirements and specifications for platform development projects.
- In charge of Software test technical review with Software design team.
- Cooperation with the design team for software and electromechanical components, with the system design team.
- In accordance to our test strategy, contribute to the definition of test validation plan from unit testing to full system integration.
- Contribute to the optimization of this validation plan to make it as efficient as possible in respect of safety and technical requirements.
- Manage all verification and validation activities in Doors. Insure that all developed test cases are properly define, review and execute.
- Setup necessary template to insure perfect test and requirements coverage.
- Responsible to maintain and develop of all test cases database Memories management (MEM) Diagnosis (DIAG ) with project Software development team
Verification, follow up and documentation
- Documentation and follow-up of evolutions and technical changes.
- Assure completeness and versioning of validation and verification documentation in accordance with internal processes and / or ISO 26262 standard.
- Contribute to the development of bench and tools needed to answer to current or new requirements.
- Participation in preparing and presenting validation and verification (V&V) reports to design team and/or to customers (car manufacturers).
- Participation in continuous improvement activities
Key Professional Competencies
- Product & mechatronic knowledge
- Solid technical and theory knowledge in Electronic Hardware
- System & Software knowledge
- Knowledge about functional safety norms, requirements management and configuration management
- Familiar with testing process & environment
- Good redaction ability
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Working tools: benches & equipments, requirement management tools, software tools & MS office knwoledge
- Fluent English level
Key Personal Competencies
- Rigor & Organization
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Innovation & Initiative
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in testing
- Driving License