Job ID: R0015717
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Buyer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pistoia - Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Contracts developements according project requirements
· Identify potential suppliers based on technical specifications;
· Formulate requests for tenders;
· Formulate requests for quotation;
· Assessing and negotiating tenders received;
· Issue orders/framework contracts through the SAP corporate management system;
· Forward, approve, ship and archive purchase orders;
The resource for the performance of its tasks will have to relate to the institutions of:
· Supply Chain, for the definition/optimization of requirements and logistics;
· Maintenance, Engineering and Operation, for the study of technical issues and requirements;
· Sales, with regard to the offers necessary for the acquisition of sales orders by customers of Hitachi Rail;
· Program Management, for the alignment of supply programs and the respect of the budget;
· Administration & Finance, for the closure of the liability cycle and the management of sureties;
· Legal, for legal/contractual matters;
Required Skills & knowledge
· Technical-commercial training (degree in engineering/management or economic/ legal disciplines);
· Ability to read/interpret technical specifications and/or drawings;
· Previous experience, even minimal, in the role of Buyer;
· Previous experience, even minimal, in the Supply Chain;
· Knowledge of Logistic flow and tools
· Excellent use of the office package and the main computer tools;
· Knowledge of SAP Environment System MM;
· Excellent knowledge of the English language;
· Proven negotiating and negotiation skills, enriched by good analytical and management skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.hitachirail.com/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page