Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Requirements / Qualifications
- Works on projects of all sizes to provide software design and development to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Activities will not limit to:
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, performance analysis and document to ensure that software meets business needs
- Contribute to software architecture and design
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- Conduct code review to ensure code following the code best practices guidelines
- Support for deployment and maintenance applications
- Ability to lead a module development and take it to completion.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is: $100k-$135k base+ Bonus+ Benefits The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
- 9+ years of experience required
- Design, Develop & Test Typescript, NodeJS based REST/JSON Web Services deployed on AWS Lambda
- Design, Develop & Test AWS AppSync based GraphQL services.
- Design, Develop & Test Terraform / Terragrunt based Infrastructure as Code scripts to automate AWS infrastructure setup
- Experience in TDD approach and experience in writing unit test cases in Jest
- Experience with r Angular development using Node.js
- Experience in OOP, design patterns, containers, microservices, serverless implementations
- Experience with RDBMS including OSS (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.) and NoSQL Databases including OSS , Dynomodb etc.)
- Experience with Java, AWS technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CloudFront, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and must be a quick learner with organized problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge