Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionRole and responsibility
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Expertise in providing development solutions in a D365 FO environment
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Tailor software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using D365F&O.
- Participate in modifying and improving business solutions design.
- Refactoring of existing products in order to improve compliance, consistency, robustness & performance.
- Participate in R&D initiatives when required.
Your Experience Likely Includes
- 3+ years of ERP technical implementation (D365 FO, AX 2009, AX 2012 - X++) and integration experience working with Enterprise clients
- Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365: Financials, Project Management and Accounting, Manufacturing
- Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation, including interfacing and integration
- Minimum of two full lifecycle ERP implementations leading a technical workstream such as integration, data conversion or extension development
- Good understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Hands experience on Azure , Logic app