Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
The Automation Test Engineer will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager. You need to ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project quality.Working location:
District 3 (client site).What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Use cases and user stories analysis to define test plans and support the delivery architect with test approach definition; analyze the root cause of the bugs.
- Definition of test cases aligned with user stories; conversion of acceptance criteria into test case expectations.
- Test approach and results documentation; provide the evidence, test report.
- Functional testing and Non-functional testing (UI testing, performance testing, security testing,
- Controlling and supporting UAT of end-users, API Testing.
- Have 2-4 years of experience as a QC/Tester or similar role, and experience in banking domain is a plus.
- Have experience in testing process and defect tracking software; design and develop test cases, test procedures and test data.
- Experience in both functional test automation and manual test (Web, and Mobile application).
tools: Katalon and Kobiton, TOSCA, Selenium or Cypress, Appium.
- Good at English, ability to read & understand the English document, ability to communicate fluently.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge